Third Party Administration
We manage care for impatriates living in France, such as students, staff of diplomatic and international organizations …
Our company provides treatment and organizes medical pathways in France and Europe for foreign citizens with critical and non critical illness for whom treatment is not provided locally. We take care of all logistical aspects such as local transport, translation, hotel reservations.
We find the most appropriate healthcare institutions/medical teams. We negotiate with health care providers the best prices for you.
Second Medical Opinion
When your doctor recommends a treatment, a medication or procedure for your treatment, you almost certainly have questions and concerns.
Getting a medical second opinion can give the patient a certainty and could possibly offer alternatives. If requested, DENOS Medical Assistance may guide you to the best place for treating your disease.
Just like a concierge at a top level hotel or residence, DENOS Medical Assistance Concierge will facilitate and coordinate expatriates’ medical experience while visiting France. The services include:
- Assistance with coordinating multiple appointments;
- Scheduling airline reservations in cooperation with our partner travel company;
- Assistance with hotel and housing reservations;
- Arranging taxi or limousine service between the airport and the hospital;
- Assisting accompanying family members with accommodation and transportation;
Concerning medical expertise, we take care of the following aspects:
- Insurance and liability care;
- Medical and pharmaceutical malpractice;
- Toxic tort and environment syndrome;
- Wrongful death.